Page Fly is the most affordable page builder that is still good - it's actually a huge leap from our existing LP builder - buildify (sorry guys, but your product is years behind)
I replicated our email collection bounce page and learned how to on export it:
Some good features (pros):
- Good, simple but deep WYSIWYG editor that works well for novices and people familiar with CSS and the DOM alike
- Follows the bootstrap Section, Row, Col pattern, which is nice
- I like the feature where all the adjustments you make turn into CSS you can copy and edit on the fly (this makes for easy editing by copy-paste from the browser's developer tools)
- I was able to easily build this dialog box, mostly with drag and drop, but being able to quickly edit the font family or the margin-top, and trouble shoot based on real CSS is really nice.
- Strong support for responsive layouts (makes fixing mobile bugs a breeze)
- Very fast 24 hour chat support
- Replies in 5 min
- Good detailed answers on anything under the sun
- I can build the pages on my dev shop and export them to JSON and import them back to my client's working shop
- This also means if i use it with multiple clients i can build a library of pages and templates and all my clients can benifit from them
- Unlike Buildify, where we can only build
pages(see yourstore.myshopify.com/admin/pages), with pagefly we can create
Blog Posts, and even
Password Pages(which are basically coming soon pages).
- The pages also integrate will with shopify, so we can add product lists, or prices, for example, which come directly from our shop's database.
- This means we can customise any product page
- It integrates with Klyvio and Shopify email forms
- There's a
Live Viewwhich imports your shop's CSS and header/footer/js/css environment into the page so you can see how it will actually look
- There look to be some decent analytics features, but i've yet to fully explore them
- Integration with Privy is still done manually by embed and my little code snippet
- No A/B testing features yet
- SEO features are coming from Shopify pages (under your-store.myshopify.com/admin/pages) - I haven't found a good way to edit the
OG:Imagemeta property (
To be seen
How fast is it?
I'll be running some tests in the future to see how fast pagefly pages are
The pricing is extremely competitive, with some apps charging 3-4x this and a usable free plan.
Note where it says 1 product page or 20 product pages, they mean templates for products
"Regular pages is different since is like the About us page or contact us or returns page"